Thursday, August 17, 2006

Oh yeah, now I remember.

Know what I just realized? I have exactly five years and three weeks to accomplish one of the most important goals I set for myself. I have to publish a book and go on a book tour by the time I'm 30. OK, maybe the tour is a stretch, but the book thing is definitely doable. If I don't meet that goal I'm gonna be, like, so pissed. Time to hunker down on the brainstorming and start drafting some ideas, because those five years are going to go by quick!

In other news, I'm sooo tired of people saying or doing something to piss me off, and then when I get pissed, they tell me I have an attitude problem. Attitude problem? You just whipped a string of Mardi Gras beads in my face, asshole!

Alright, obviously I'm uninspired and uninterested right now. My mind is on too many other things to even post about anything worth talking about. I have adult ADD...so...AADD? Double A and double D. Those are some smaaaall and huuuuuge titties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home