Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Business Sense of Mind

By A-Dub

How I trained myself to think and act like a businesswoman even though I don't own a suit and am lucky I graduated college.

IN FACKT I hate the term "businesswoman." I don't even really refer to myself as a woman - not because I shave my puss because that just makes me feel like a school girl, but I'm just really immature and fun and drunk and whatever and sometimes in my bouts of seriousness I'm already drunk so it really doesn't matter.

So anyway still not a total woman. Never a businesswoman. Where was I going with this?


- The above was written a few weeks ago during a moment of clarity while I was drunk. My intention was to write a nice blog entry about how I'm expected to think and act like a business-minded person while at work even though in reality I'm the complete opposite of that. Instead I ended up with a couple of rambling paragraphs written on some blank space in a magazine. Though I do make some valid points here, I feel I must clear up a few misconceptions I've no doubt caused by writing this blog entry.

1: Although the first sentence makes the reader think that he or she will learn something from reading the entry, I am aware of the fact that he or she, in actuality, does not.

2: I know that FACKT is not spelled with a "K."

3: The third sentence of the entry should read "not because I don't shave my puss," as opposed to "not because I shave my puss." I forgot the "don't." I also don't know how this relates to the focal point of the blog, but I also feel it needs no further explanation at this time.

4: Finally, I would like to point out that, yes, I am a total woman, contrary to what
the last sentence in the above might imply. Need more proof? You probably already got it. And if you didn't, then either I don't know you or you don't deserve it. ;)

I'm sober now, for the record.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey puss!

<3
Loz

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home