Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oops. I did it again.

I'm just going to use the same excuse I used in my last post. I got another story finished well before deadline, hence it's OK that I didn't blog yesterday. I was just too busy. Plus I got home at like 1 a.m. But from now on, no excuses!

Well I must say, I'm quite relieved because for the past two weeks I was pretty convinced I was pregnant, making this my fourth legitimate pregnancy scare (the last one was only a month or so ago, too. Not good.) I'm DEFINITELY going back on the pill, for this and other reasons, namely the horrible cramps I suffer when I'm not all jacked up on birth control. It's awful. Thankfully, I'm not pregnant, and I wholeheartedly promise to be extremely more careful in the future, because an abortion is simply not in my budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home