Friday, August 25, 2006

I love this.

I love it when I have a ridick amount of work to do but can't do anything until about 75 people return my calls and emails. I'm in total work limbo now. This means more to do over the weekend. Oh well. I don't mind being a slave to my art.

I need to find a new dress for a party the magazine's hosting on Thursday, and I have zip time to do that. I can't possibly wear anything I own! Well except the dress Ash accidentally brought to New York with him, but that dress is in New York, soooo, yeah. Where'm I gonna find a dress in the next five days when I'm gonna be super busy at work? I need a personal assistant. Just for like an afternoon to go dress shopping for me. I should have had my sister do it when she was playing Super Mario World all week.

I'm so excited for this party. There's going to be so many cool people there, and a lot of people who I've spoken too but never actually met. It's gonna be rad! Especially since my boss has been telling me that people in the industry around town are starting to talk about me. I'm not sure what the means exactly, or what they're saying, but I know it's good, so I'm excited! And I have to look good. Plus, it's a party, and that always spells fun, especially with these crazy people I work with!

God I need a big fucking distraction!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home