Sunday, August 27, 2006

Blogging for the sake of blogging.

I have soooo much work to do still but I so badly don't want to do it. I'm going to be up very late tomorrow night and Tuesday night. Of course I could always be doing work now, and I should. I'm starting to feel overloaded. I think I really need some help. I think the interns should start doing some of the columns so I can put more effort and energy into the features. I'm going to say that at the next meeting. Besides, it's not really fair that the only writing the interns get to do is for the crappy web stories. You can't make a decent portfolio out of web stories. They should really be getting something published in the printed magazine. Man, if I were the editor, things would really be different. Not that I want to be the editor. I don't want to be so committed to the magazine. I want to move up the publication ladder and make a name for myself before I would really commit to SCREEN. But...if Dixon did somehow get bumped from being editor...well DUH I'd totally take the posish! Happily! But for now I don't want to stay there too long. Maybe like two years max. I don't want to stagnate. I want to write about other things for other magazines. And I want to move up. Like, WAY up ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home